CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] vector 9.3 and video issues

Posted by CL
on 2001-11-19 10:14:13 UTC
Johnno,
I'm sure if it does not run on some, they just need to update video drivers or
get a new card. It does run very well, and it is quite a bit faster in 32 bit.

I bought this video card when Win2k just came out. Vendors had no real good info
on good cards with Win2k, only what MS told them. They never really got this
first TNT version working right.

Ya, I build them, but I agree, it's to the point that it is cheaper to buy if
your not concerned about all of the components being exactly what you want. I
like to Overclock stuff so I know what I like to use.
I'm still doing the Intel thing........... Maybe there should be an AMD in my
future !

Thanks

Chris L