CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: What is Cardinal ? And, what set it apart from the rest ?

on 2001-11-24 07:03:20 UTC
Chris L,

Didn't know that my little company was so unknown - I guess that's a result
of not blowing my own horn as much as some others - Cardinal is Cardinal
Engineering, Inc. - We have been involved in the development of CNC
controllers for the "low-cost" market for about 20 years - The controller at
the last NAMES show was one that we have been working with another company,
Turner Technologies, for about 4 years now - We were also involved in the
development of the Centroid and Flashcut controllers and some others -
Currently developing an EMC controller with Ray Henry - Hope to have it on
display at the next NAMES show and publish plans for it in HOME SHOP MACHINIST -

The Turner Technologies controller is intended to be sold to schools,
machine shops, and motion control integrators at the low-end cost market -
It's a little high priced for the dyed-in-the-wool homebuilder but has a lot
of features not found in the homebuilt systems - I'd be glad to send
information to anyone who contacts me off list at my e-mail address -
cardinal.eng@... -

Since this list is not really intended for commercial advertising, I don't
keep a very high profile on it -

I'm the person who has organized the CNC seminars at the NAMES shows and I
also have again started writing my column "Computers in the Shop" for the
HOME SHOP MACHINIST magazine -

For those of you who are interested in the NAMES seminars, I have been asked
again to be the organizer of them - I'll be putting a notice on this list
very shortly to get a list of those who want to display their CNC stuff
again this year - Same parameters as before (Emphasis on education - Give
out literature - Meet others with similar interests - NO HARD SELL STUFF) -
Watch for it!!

Roland Friestad

Copy of your message follows -
Message: 21 - Digest 1802
What is Cardinal ? And, what set it apart from the rest ?

Chris L

Discussion Thread

Roland Friestad 2001-11-24 07:03:20 UTC Re: What is Cardinal ? And, what set it apart from the rest ? Chris L 2001-11-24 08:46:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: What is Cardinal ? And, what set it apart from the rest ?