CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: What is Cardinal ? And, what set it apart from the rest ?

Posted by Chris L
on 2001-11-24 08:46:29 UTC
Thank you Roland

Honestly, I di not know you were doing what you do. I never turned up the fact that
you have your own control or projects with others underway. Must be the best kept
secret out there.

I have seen occasional references to your name and your company but never could find
a site via a search engine. Thanks to Fred posting a link, I have marked your
website I my bookmarks for review.
The names show sure sounds interesting. I wanted to go last year but it just did not
work out. Maybe this next year............

Thanks for the informative post !

Chris L