CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Pico Systems Servo amp

Bertho Boman wrote:

> From: Bertho Boman <boman@...>
>
> Thanks Jon for putting up the graph.
>
> I am having trouble getting meaning full data out of it. Could you please explain or show the scales. It would also be useful
> if you would blow up three regions: center and beginning and end of the curve.

Yes, it would be nice to get labels on the graphs. The X axis is time, and every data point
is 1 mS in my system. I think the whole graph was 3000 points, so that is 3 seconds.
The Y axis is position of the X axis, in inches, and shows a move of 2.4" total.
I can get traces of the start of movement. It is kind of tricky to stop acquisition
just at the right time to see certain details.

> By the way, the PWM link on that page is bad.

Yes, just another thing I haven't written yet. Thanks for reminding me.

Jon Elson 1999-10-16 21:36:32 UTC Re: Pico Systems Servo amp Bertho Boman 1999-10-17 08:10:05 UTC Re: Pico Systems Servo amp Jon Elson 1999-10-17 22:58:31 UTC Re: Re: Pico Systems Servo amp Jon Elson 1999-10-18 22:31:29 UTC Re: Re: Pico Systems Servo amp