CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: AutoCAD drawings of Milling Machines wanted...

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2001-12-09 07:20:56 UTC
Will the results, i.e., the reasons/rationals for using various components/types
of components for the various style machines, accuracy/efficiency data, etc.,
be made available to the public? A web reachable record of the various projects
would be interesting, and edifying. The .dxf/whatever files would be
interesting to examine, too.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

comapfc 2001-12-07 17:22:17 UTC AutoCAD drawings of Milling Machines wanted... wanliker@a... 2001-12-07 18:17:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] AutoCAD drawings of Milling Machines wanted... Rick Miller 2001-12-07 21:19:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] AutoCAD drawings of Milling Machines wanted... Brian Pitt 2001-12-08 00:49:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] AutoCAD drawings of Milling Machines wanted... allan_reinhard 2001-12-08 06:49:51 UTC Re: AutoCAD drawings of Milling Machines wanted... comapfc 2001-12-09 06:04:50 UTC Re: AutoCAD drawings of Milling Machines wanted... Bill Vance 2001-12-09 07:20:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: AutoCAD drawings of Milling Machines wanted...