CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] HELP

dlantz@... wrote:

> Hello all, I have a servo motor tach running a plasma table and have had no
> luck finding information on it. What I've got is a 'tracer' (optical eye
> that read black lines on paper) to run it and the shop doesn't want to lose
> that... so swapping out the motors for something EMC can run easily is out
> of the question.
> Can anyone help me with:
>
> Servo Motor Tach
> ser no 22134B
> 70V 1.70 amp
>
> then something about 14 volts ... 'volt grad'

Most likely this is a plain Permanent magnet brush DC servo motor, rated at
70V 1.7 A
continuous, with a 14 V/1000 RPM DC tach generator. This will connect nicely
to most DC Brush motor servo amps (Copley, Servo Dynamics, etc.). You will
need
to add an encoder for position pickup to feedback to EMC. That's all.

dlantz@a... 2001-12-13 06:49:47 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] HELP Jon Elson 2001-12-13 10:55:00 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] HELP