CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] looking for Enco mill/drill table specifications

Posted by Corey
on 2001-12-13 10:49:16 UTC
I have a Rong Fu branded RF31 that I got from Enco.
Drew is correct, the leadscrews are 10tpi and the
handwheels are .100 per turn, incremented at .001

I have an Accurite DRO installed and the handwheels
appear to be dead-on accurate.

cheers,