CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Dancad and CNC - Master5 CNC or others

on 2001-12-16 01:52:28 UTC
Ken,
If you cannot find a post processor to suit your control, try
contacting Mike Milligan at Dolphin. He creates/modifies their posts.

The post processor(s) in Dolphin can be modified by the end user,
this can be done direct from the Partmaster CAM (you'll find this
under the EDIT menu), or using a standard text editor (Notepad or
Wordpad).
You will find the posts stored in C:\PROGRAM FILES\DOLPHIN
PARTMASTER\APPLICATION DATA they all have the extension *.ppr. The M_
prefix is for Mill, T_ is for Turning.
If you do decide to have a go yourself, its a good idea to make a
back-up of the post you are modifying.

Nearly forgot, Mike's email mmmilligan@...

HTH

Dave Pearson
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "mszollar" <mszollar@g...> wrote:
> I've been playing with Dolphin CAD/CAM and I like it except for 1
> thing; I can't find a post processor that outputs NC that is
> properly read by Master5 CNC. Is there anyone using this
combination?

> Ken

Discussion Thread

mszollar 2001-12-15 22:24:31 UTC Dancad and CNC - Master5 CNC or others follicely_challenged 2001-12-16 01:52:28 UTC Re: Dancad and CNC - Master5 CNC or others stevenson_engineers 2001-12-16 01:57:21 UTC Re: Dancad and CNC - Master5 CNC or others Art Fenerty 2001-12-16 05:01:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dancad and CNC - Master5 CNC or others mszollar 2001-12-16 13:49:30 UTC Re: Dancad and CNC - Master5 CNC or others - now problem solved