CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: I need help defining cutter compensation (Offset?) in Dolphin CAD/CAM

on 2001-12-16 13:57:18 UTC
Doug

Yes you are right the Post Processor uses an IF,THEN,ELSE
type of language which the user has full and open access to, my
previous reply to Tim showed where the section of the .DOC
manual deals with Post Processing. I will email you a
sample post processor off list.

On the subject of payment, there are three methods :-

1) PAYPAL - account is 'mmmilligan@...'

2) Bankers Cheque

3) Bank Transfer

Of the three I believe Paypal is quickest and cheapest.

Our address is :-

Dolphin CAD CAM Ltd
7 South Dean Rd
Kilmarnock