CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Trionics Model 50 DRO schematic?

hcrothe wrote:

> I recently bought a J head Bridgeport at an auction with an
> ancient DRO on it. It's a Trionics Model 50. The display powers up,
> but nothing happens when x or y axis are moved. The mill was pretty
> cheap ($800 with working table power feed) so I won't be bummed if I
> cannot get the DRO to work, but I was wondering if anyone on this
> group might have a schematic for this unit??

Before going much farther, you might try carefully opening up one of
the scales, and see if the read head uses light bulbs. (Before LEDs,
that's what they had to use.) If so, you can probably figure out what
sort of bulb to replace it with.

hcrothe 2001-12-30 15:09:28 UTC Trionics Model 50 DRO schematic? Jon Elson 2001-12-30 22:15:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Trionics Model 50 DRO schematic? 2015-03-31 08:57:23 UTC Re: Trionics Model 50 DRO schematic?