CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Electrical Wizards ?

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-01-04 19:35:38 UTC
Thanks guys ! It was pretty much as I thought then, a really BAD idea. I know
the difference between a ground and a neutral though, one is green the other is
white, they both go to the same place in the main panel :-)

Still curious as to what the voltage change does while under way....

Did anyone see that 30lb Torroid on E-Bay ?? Yikes !!!

Chris L