CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cnc router questions

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-01-05 09:02:09 UTC
Hey Doug,

I look forward to seeing information on your Router Plans. The sales of the
DATA-CUT CNC Router Plan Set has slowed down a bit this last year (likely to
more being available out there!). Thats a good thing !

I have found all the people I have met along the way to be very interesting.
It is a great past time and I have enjoyed bringing the "Concept" into more
peoples lives.

With the dedication and help from companies and individuals Like FlashCut,
who ultimately forced the world to admit PC based windows control was not
just a dream, Mr. Marriss who showed the big boys that drivers do not have to
cost $300 each, Mr. Fenerty who seems to really have something going for the
economical minded when they need a decent control, and of course Yourself !
With the items you make available, This market has made great strides. (
there are many of you out there I do not mean to neglect.... We just do not
have enough room here!!)

It used to be the Control and Electronics kept this an expensive hobby, Now
however, it seems we are simply faced with finding adequate Linear slide
methods at affordable costs.

I spent quite a bit of time trying to find the "ultimate answer" for an
adequately rigid machine without the high costs related to Linear Rail
components and such. I have not yet found the ultimate answer in this regard.

I hope you did !!

Best Wishes,
Chris Luebke
DATA-CUT