CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: lathe

Posted by ballendo
on 2002-01-06 01:02:46 UTC
Tony,

Jan Rowland (troll) is a member of this list and has built a coupla'
nice little cnc lathes using linear rails... I thought he had posted
pics to our files section, but a quick check just now did not find
them. Jan is also a member of the Houston area metalworkers club,
which has a good site online.

There is a yahoo group called Gingery tools, which includes the
homemade gingery lathe. There's also the "f'only" lathe, as in IF
only I had a lathe...

And finally, Dave Kowalczyk, of/at DAK engineering, has a
comprehensive cnc lathe website based on his CNC conversion of a
HF7x10 lathe, using the turbocnc s/w he has written.

How's that for pointing?

Ballendo

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Tony Dickson" <antson@c...> wrote:
> Does anyone out there know anyone or website that would show me how
to make a home made lathe (metal), and preferably CNC. I would like
to use linear rails if I could. Just point me in the right direction
and I would appriciate it.

Tony Dickson 2002-01-05 16:23:51 UTC lathe ballendo 2002-01-06 01:02:46 UTC Re: lathe Tony Dickson 2002-01-06 06:27:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: lathe JanRwl@A... 2002-01-07 11:08:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: lathe