CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: JeffSwayze (and others)

Posted by dlantz@a...
on 2002-01-12 08:19:38 UTC
ive used both pro-e and solidworks. pro-e is quite a bit better in my
opinion. solidworks has bugs, the worst of which is that if you load two
assemblies at the same time, with the same part names (not the same parts,
but the same names in different directories) they can get scrambled---Dave
L.