CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] qcad question

Posted by dlantz@a...
on 2002-01-12 08:17:01 UTC
I dont have qcad in front of me right now, but i thought under the edit icon
there was an 'edit text' icon. i was able to edit the distance between the
letters and words with it, i thought text height was also editable, i also
spoted an 'explode to line' icon next to it, VERY handy for machining!
give it a try---Dave L.