CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: THE BEAST

Posted by gary@x...
on 1999-11-03 21:50:53 UTC
Jon, I'd be interested in your "package". I'd love to get something going, I just don't have the
time to go through a onetime learning curve. If your package could support Dan's step
board, I'd be really interested, but servo's are defineantly in my future...

GaryP

PS you can respond directly to gary@... if you'd like.

GP

Discussion Thread