CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digest Number 237

Posted by Andrew Werby
on 1999-11-04 08:50:14 UTC
>Message: 19
> Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:51:40 +0000
> From: Paul Corner <Paul.Corner@...>
>Subject: DN No.235 The Beast.
>
>On Thu, 04 Nov 1999, you wrote:
>> From: Andrew Werby <drewid@...>
>> if anybody wanted to come by and give me a
>> hand with that, I'd shower them with "green stuff" and even throw in a tour
>> of Oakland Technical High (bring your own humvee).
>> Do you think you could give a price breakdown for the items enumerated
>>above?]
>>

>Would that include the air fare, and what's the weather like in your neck of
>the woods at this time of year ?
>
>regards, Paul.

[You don't want to drive your Humvee? Where in the world are you? I could
probably afford to fly you in from say, San Jose. (Do you like your
Gatorade warm or cold?) It's pretty nice here right now, but changeable. If
you really know your way around the guts of old milling machines, lets
talk. Then all I have to do is find someone to send me an EMC control
system that will take the place of its tiny little brain as seamlessly as
possible. Jon? Paul? ]

Andrew Werby

Andrew Werby - United Artworks
Sculpture, Jewelry, and Other Art Stuff
http://unitedartworks.com

Discussion Thread

Andrew Werby 1999-11-04 08:50:14 UTC Re: Digest Number 237 Bill Wainwright 1999-11-04 22:25:37 UTC Re: Digest Number 237 Jon Elson 1999-11-04 22:35:54 UTC Re: Digest Number 237 Jon Elson 1999-11-05 12:51:17 UTC Re: Digest Number 237