CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Spindle motor drive belts MAXNC 10 UPDATED UPDATE

Posted by hansw
on 1999-11-05 06:11:55 UTC
Jon,
Yes I already did, but they are so thick skinned I doubt they will
respond...
I have a mill again !!! My mill works!!! I have a mill again !!!. I have
a mill again !!! My mill works!!!
!!! are me jumping for joy, means I can now do some work...
BTW did you look further down that page at the crappy electronics... I
published the motor control as supplied by factory....
Otherwise known as a fireman's nightmare...

Hans Wedemeyer

Jon Anderson wrote:

> Hans,
>
> Nice fix! You ought to send the link to MAXNC so they can see what a
> poor customer service attitude can bring them...<G>
>

> Jon

> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes
> there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager

> [Image]
> Click Here

Discussion Thread

hansw 1999-11-04 23:45:46 UTC Re: Spindle motor drive belts MAXNC 10 UPDATED UPDATE Jon Anderson 1999-11-05 05:58:59 UTC Re: Spindle motor drive belts MAXNC 10 UPDATED UPDATE hansw 1999-11-05 06:11:55 UTC Re: Spindle motor drive belts MAXNC 10 UPDATED UPDATE