CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Abandon the lowly PC??

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2002-01-24 11:31:10 UTC
On Thu Jan 24 08:24:29 2002, Marcus & Eva, <implmex@...> wrote:

> [...]

You mean like lack of hardware interupts, insufficient buss/control lines, etc?
For much better, try a 6U/9U VME box. Do take note that were talking about the
high priced spread, though. Things like scientific/medical instrumentation/
satelite gear/intelligent peripherals/zillion line networks, etc.

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

Marcus & Eva 2002-01-24 07:19:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Abandon the lowly PC?? Bill Vance 2002-01-24 11:31:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Abandon the lowly PC??