CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

how to search for specs Re: STEPPER MOTORS

Posted by ballendo
on 2002-01-27 05:58:06 UTC
Woodknack,

I did the first one for ya, and I'm gonna suggest how you can find
the second...

At http://www.lasermotion.com/StepMotor.html , scroll down about 3/4
of the way, to #7 in the size 23,2phase steppers listing.

How'd I Find it? I copied this: (RH-1048) TYPE (KP56QM2-001) from
your post, went to yahoo, and used it for the search. NO results!

So I tried again, this time with only: TYPE (KP56QM2-001)

The link referenced above came up, I scrolled down, and there you
have it! Most of the time, it is this easy to find specs online. If I
hadn't found it on the second try, I would have refined the search a
little more (means cut off some more, or try the first part by
itself. Another thing that seems often to work, is to use altavista.

http//www.av.com it seems to give better results for some of
these "technical" type searches...

I'll bet your second motor is also easy to find specs for. If not,
email me offlist and I'll try to find it (but I don't think you'll
need to <G>)

Hope this helps.

Ballendo

P.S. This appears to be an interesting link; so others may want to
take a look.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "woodknack" <wjdupont@h...> wrote:
> I have 3 stepper motors that I am trying to find info on. Can
> someone help me with this? I have 2 motors That are JAPAN SERVO
> CO.,LTD part number (RH-1048) TYPE (KP56QM2-001) says DC 5.2V on
it.
> That is all the info that is on 2 of the steppers. The 3rd one says
> ASTROSYN miniangle stepper TYPE (23LM-C701-01) PART NUMBER (RH7-
1048
> 03) this one also says 5.2V/phase and 1.4 A/phase. Can anybody lead
> me in the right direction to find out more info on these steppers?
> Thanks

Discussion Thread

woodknack 2002-01-25 15:32:18 UTC STEPPER MOTORS ballendo 2002-01-27 05:58:06 UTC how to search for specs Re: STEPPER MOTORS