CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: some other controllers was What does open mean?

Posted by ballendo
on 2002-01-29 01:16:34 UTC
Fred,

Thank you for the update. Yes, Bill Best had pretty good motion and a
decent interface, in both his dos and windows control. Windows used a
motion card. I wonder if he might be persuaded to release his motion
libraries? They were pretty powerful.

Ballendo