CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Threaded Rod/Cable Driven Encoders

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-01-29 23:05:26 UTC
I just remembered you mentioned a "really big Router dream".......

You will probably want to run Rack and Pinion for at least your X and Y !

Not a leadscrew. They can look like a fish out of water floppin' around when
they are too long. Rack is cheap and can be MADE accurate......

CL