CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linear encoders to fit optitracker interface?

Posted by j.guenther
on 2002-01-31 10:55:40 UTC
Joel,

For the computer part of this, try your local used computer store. I
personally
went to the local Marketpro Computer Show and Sale and found a Pentium 266
MB, with
64mb RAM and the processor for less than $50.00. I have this in a Lunchbox
portable
computer case with a 3GB drive, floppy and CD-ROM as my control computer.
It runs
EMC just fine, also has a DOS partition for DeskNC or TurboCNC.

John Guenther
Sterling, Virginia