CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2036

Posted by rehenry
on 2002-02-06 17:23:08 UTC
Tkemc or tkemcex have access to two Tcl/Tk scripts to look at the
parport. Scripts->IO_Show or IO_Exercise. Show works while the EMC is
running. Exercise will show the same thing Show does but the EMC most
not be running if you want to set pins and see how they change.

Ray

>    From: Jon Elson <elson@...>
> Subject: Re: RE :RE: BDI : Parallel Port Setup
<s>
> There is a parallel port diagnostic mode in EMC, that can be activated
> by a menu, I think.  (I'm not running BDI, so I don't have this.)

Discussion Thread

rehenry 2002-02-06 17:23:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2036