CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Something I don't know

on 1999-11-13 13:56:24 UTC
Yes, Underwriters Laboratories.

Steve

----------
From: Arne Chr.Jorgensen <instel@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Something I don't know
Date: Saturday, November 13, 1999 9:47 AM

From: "Arne Chr.Jorgensen" <instel@...>

Hi,

I just wondered a bit about what Ian wrote about the marking on
the board he had:

" There is a kind of logo on the boards, like an italic 'LR'
backwards ..."

I wonder if this could be "UR" - something I have seen many
times. It is some kind of standard I think. Does anyone know
what this mean ?

//ARNE

Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
bill,
List Manager

Discussion Thread

Arne Chr.Jorgensen 1999-11-13 09:47:11 UTC Something I don't know Steve Carlisle 1999-11-13 13:56:24 UTC Re: Something I don't know Jon Elson 1999-11-13 22:07:07 UTC Re: Something I don't know