CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Looking for Cadkey Plotfast, DOS version

on 2002-02-10 02:00:02 UTC
>--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Jon Anderson <janders@n...> wrote:
> I'm trying to setup a plotter on an older 486. My old 7.0 DOS
>install
> disk is corrupted. I've looked at all my later CD's and cannot find
>it.
> I tried the windows version from the Cadkey site, but it won't run
>on
> the 486 for
> some reason. Does anyone happen to have the old DOS version of CK
> Plotfast?
>
> Thanks,

Jon
I have a DOS copy of Cadkey here. It's still actually brand new, with
all the manuals and registeration card. Because it's so dated it's
not worth anything so if you tell me what the files(s) are called
I'll open it up and look.

John S.

Discussion Thread

Jon Anderson 2002-02-09 17:51:36 UTC Looking for Cadkey Plotfast, DOS version stevenson_engineers 2002-02-10 02:00:02 UTC Re: Looking for Cadkey Plotfast, DOS version Jon Anderson 2002-02-10 08:06:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Looking for Cadkey Plotfast, DOS version