CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Lots of Resistors - FREE!

Posted by rsgoldner
on 2002-02-15 07:36:18 UTC
I'll take them. Please contact me off list and we can arrange
shipping. My email is rgoldner AT iname.com.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "James Stevens" <stevens@c...> wrote:
> I just helped a friend clear out his contract manufacturing area
and have compiled a box (about 12"X16"X18") of all kinds of through
hole resistors. Lots of precision 1% and some power (up to 10W)
resistors.

> I haven't been able to contribute to the list as much as I'd like,
so this is one way in which I can help someone out. Anyone who is
interested can have these for free (you pay shipping).

> Contact me off list. Box is ready to ship.
>
> James
>
> jstevens@c...

James Stevens 2002-02-15 07:01:11 UTC Lots of Resistors - FREE! rsgoldner 2002-02-15 07:36:18 UTC Re: Lots of Resistors - FREE!