CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Linear Motion Deals !!

Posted by sprooney797
on 2002-02-15 20:18:58 UTC
Chris,

Are this the same guy that lists under Dockguys on ebay?

Paul.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Chris L <datac@l...> wrote:
> I hope the subject got your attention.
>
> One place I have found to be very inexpensive and has quite a bit of
stuff is
> Dock Hardware. http://dockhardware.com/
>
> Don't get too excited with that link unless you have a boat ! You see it
> unfortunately has little if anything mentioned at the website about
Linear
> Motion Components. You have to email him and ask if he has what you
are looking
> for. With more interest, He may add the Linear Stuff to the website.
>
> An example of a recent purchase I made: 100" of 3/4" Linear rail,
Un-drilled for
> $39 plus shipping and cutting. That was a whole $8.90 for cutting
and shipping
> clear across the continent.
>
> When I paid for that order via PayPal, he mentioned he has quite a
few Thomson
> Bearings priced at $14 ea.
>
> Here is something he mentioned in his last E-mail to me,
>
> " Most of my business is repeat customers and referrals. You can't
believe the
> items I have that could help your members. (of the CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
group)
> I presently have over 70 million in high tech and precision
equipment and
> supplies."
>
> Well, there you have it, Don't be shy, Ask him if he has what your
looking for.

> Chris L
>
> (sorry Shane..... the secret is out ! We can't afford to buy ALL of
it anyway
> !)

Discussion Thread

Chris L 2002-02-15 19:28:15 UTC Linear Motion Deals !! sprooney797 2002-02-15 20:18:58 UTC Re: Linear Motion Deals !! Chris L 2002-02-16 07:27:37 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Linear Motion Deals !!