CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: onelist probs

Posted by Bertho Boman
on 1999-11-23 04:16:38 UTC
I also think there is a problem and I have been noticing the same thing except missing my own messages. I have not been sending
many messages lately since I have been on vacation.
Bertho

Carlos Guillermo wrote:

> What's going on with Onelist?? I don't seem to be getting all the messages.
> Sometimes I'll get a reply to a message, and that's the only way I get to
> read the original posting. There are other funnies, but in all cases it
> seems I only get a random percentage of the postings. Sometimes I won't
> even receive a message I posted myself.
>
> Carlos

Discussion Thread

Carlos Guillermo 1999-11-22 20:18:23 UTC onelist probs Bertho Boman 1999-11-23 04:16:38 UTC Re: onelist probs