CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Please drop this as a thread Bridgeport FYI

Posted by wanliker@a...
on 2002-02-18 20:24:53 UTC
In a message dated 2/18/2002 3:49:56 PM Mountain Standard Time,
wanliker@... writes:

> This is as far as I am concerned Spam, and please drop it as a thread.
> This
> is not appropriate for the CCED list.
> thanks,
> bill
> List Mom

I understand that we have commercial people on the list and I appreciate
there input.
However this is still not a list for anything but the home construction etc.
of CAD,CAM,EDM and DRO in the home shop, all other benefits are extras.
With over 2130 members if there is not a restriction on YAK, this list will
become as worthless as some of the others have been. Also without
restricting the above thread, and other off topic ones, we would have had
dozens of off topic comments that would help no one in the lists goals.

PLEASE REREAD THE FOLLOWING LIST GOALS:

This list is for discussion of CAD, CAM(CNC), EDM and DRO. This list is aimed
at the construction and use of this equipment in a Home Shop Machinist
environment. It is not moderated normally, but can be. I would hope that the
discussion will consist of Links, sources, progress reports, challenges,
innovative solutions, and things of this nature, on the above subjects.
It not aimed at the commercial professional systems, and their users in a
commercial setting.

This list is a direct result of the discussions on the above subject at
NAMES, 1999. Arguments, OT topics, Flaming and Piracy not allowed. Banning
will result.
NOTE: this is not a general machining List, it is restricted to the above
subjects.

Gentleman, I am trying to keep this list as good as it has been in the past,
and would ask all to be:

Be part of the Solution, not part of the problem.

wanliker@a... 2002-02-18 14:43:32 UTC Please drop this as a thread Bridgeport FYI mfea_2000 2002-02-18 18:01:03 UTC Re: Please drop this as a thread Bridgeport FYI wanliker@a... 2002-02-18 20:05:47 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Please drop this as a thread Bridgeport FYI Jon Elson 2002-02-18 20:09:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Please drop this as a thread Bridgeport FYI wanliker@a... 2002-02-18 20:24:53 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Please drop this as a thread Bridgeport FYI