CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Controller Software Suggestions Please

Posted by imserv1
on 2002-02-21 21:09:27 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Daniel J. Statman" <dan.statman@r...>
wrote:

> believe that controller software that does continuous contouring
will
> alleviate this problem. Is that correct? If so, what is an
inexpensive yet
> effective software to use on a DOS computer?

Here's a software controller list:

http://www.imsrv.com/controllers.html

DOS ones that support CC are: Larken and CNC Pro (Yeager) Web Prices
are shown.

Note I only fill in the table when I receive a valid off list report
from a user, that's why the categories are not all filled in.

Best Regards,

Fred Smith
IMService

Discussion Thread

Daniel J. Statman 2002-02-21 20:58:39 UTC Controller Software Suggestions Please imserv1 2002-02-21 21:09:27 UTC Re: Controller Software Suggestions Please ballendo 2002-02-22 06:57:50 UTC Re: Controller Software Suggestions Please