CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

EMCO compact lathe turret

Posted by wanliker@a...
on 2002-02-23 14:58:28 UTC
In a message dated 2/23/2002 2:05:56 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ballendo@... writes:

> P.S. What features would you like to see in Turbocnc.
> Maybe I can add them, since I plan to be working with
> it soon.

Not sure just yet, I have a system in mind where I can just use a PB to allow
the turret to rotate to the next position, by holding in a push button,
pulling in a relay for the fast speed, releasing the PB would allow the motor
to reverse to the latched position. A very simple setup, DPDT relay with
crossed wires for reversing, replace one of the wires with a resistor for
slow speed in reverse, relay off position.

This would require a software call to move the turret to loading position,
then pause, until operator starts it again, then it would have to move back
to the cutting position and proceed from there.

It would be nice to have a system where the software would do the rotating,
and keep track of the positions but someone else is going to have to do that,
I can not do any programing at all.
bill

wanliker@a... 2002-02-23 14:48:46 UTC EMCO compact lathe turret wanliker@a... 2002-02-23 14:58:28 UTC EMCO compact lathe turret wanliker@a... 2002-02-23 15:10:19 UTC Re: EMCO compact lathe turret