CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: RT linux probs

Karl Klemm wrote:

> From: Karl Klemm <kklemm@...>
>
> I'm having some trouble setting up RT linux, mainly different filenames
> than the instructions and such. Does anyone have some kowledge that
> could be helpful?

What kernel revision are you running? What is the source of your
system - Red Hat, Debian ? What RT patch file are you using?

It seems that you have to download a new kernel source file set from
Red Hat before trying the patch installation. Red Hat changes some
files in the kernel source (but not the file names, I think).

Karl Klemm 1999-11-30 13:41:53 UTC RT linux probs Jon Elson 1999-11-30 14:57:10 UTC Re: RT linux probs