CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam

on 1999-11-30 20:38:27 UTC
I haven't had much chance to use it yet, but a couple of weeks ago I bought Bobcad. This included both mill and lathe and also
included Machinist's Toolbox. They included TWO copies (seats) of each for $650.00 total. This seems like a pretty good deal.
I will be importing my ACAD 14 DXFs into Bobcad, so I wasn't particularly concerned with the drawing tools in Bobcad although
they look useable.

Ward M.

ward@...

chda@... wrote:

> From: chda@...
>
> This should start a debate,
> But I want people's opinion, Which CAM program (Bobcad or Vectorcam)
> does anyone recommend. Is there a reason to choose on over the other?
> Both programs are the same price and the features sound similar. So I would
> like to know what people in this group think, is Bobcad or Vectorcam better.
>
> Thank you for any help...
> Dan Chamberlain
> chda@...
>
> > Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
> To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
> Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager

Discussion Thread

chda@x... 1999-11-29 13:59:07 UTC bobcad-cam vs vectorcam Tim Goldstein 1999-11-29 20:55:33 UTC RE: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam Darrell 1999-11-29 22:35:21 UTC Re: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam Ward Merkouris 1999-11-30 20:38:27 UTC Re: bobcad-cam vs vectorcam