CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC retrofiter needed, OT I think

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2002-03-06 05:53:57 UTC
Hey Bruce, I would say your question is right on the spot.

Just a real OT question: Are you related to xx Klawiter the motorcycle
reporter?
Sven Peter,
(saving for some wheels of freedom under his rear.)