CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Minor OT post, looking for info on Egura LT-10

on 2002-03-07 23:28:46 UTC
Jon,
Try http://www.machinerybrochures.com/search.html they seem to have
what you need.

Regards

Dave Pearson
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Jon Anderson <janders@n...> wrote:
> Hope Bill doesn't whip me for an OT post, but I'm hunting for
something
> scarce and there's a lot of folks from all over the world here. I
have a
> chance to put an Egura LT-10 automatic lathe in my shop for
nothing, and
> use it for 5-6 months with the possibility of buying it. It will be
> piece of cake to CNC with my home made gang tool slide assy if I
end up
> buying it. (making this sorta on topic)
> But for now I need to find a manual for programming it which is
done in
> pegboard fashion.
> PLEASE reply direct to mailto:janders@n... if you have a
> manual available for sale or loan for brief study.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jon Anderson

Discussion Thread

Jon Anderson 2002-03-07 21:26:00 UTC Minor OT post, looking for info on Egura LT-10 doug98105 2002-03-07 22:33:06 UTC Re: Minor OT post, looking for info on Egura LT-10 follicely_challenged 2002-03-07 23:28:46 UTC Re: Minor OT post, looking for info on Egura LT-10