CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: KIT QUESTION??

on 1999-12-14 20:01:37 UTC
Yes, you will surely need those too. Jon offers a self
build servo amplifier. Your power supply will have
to match your servo motors. There are dozens of
companys offering these components, together with
big buck kits. I do not know of anyone offering EMC
related kits. The EMC thing is really a roll your own,
and learn as you go kinda system. There is however
lots of help on this e-mail group as you go along in
setting up your cnc system.

Steve

----------
From: STAN MCDONALD <smcdonal@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] KIT QUESTION??
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 8:45 PM

From: STAN MCDONALD <smcdonal@...>

Steve Carlisle wrote:

> From: "Steve Carlisle" <quatsein@...>
>
> Stan, All you need to get setup is linux, and the RT patch,
> and EMC, and the STG card for a servo system. You should
> make sure that all your software is compatible with each
> other. Following is the site for installation instructions,
>
> http://206.19.206.56/installemc.htm
>
> Steve Carlisle

What about servo amps and or a power supply?
Regards
Stan

Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
bill,
List Manager

Discussion Thread

STAN MCDONALD 1999-12-14 16:25:54 UTC Re: KIT QUESTION?? Jon Elson 1999-12-14 14:32:03 UTC Re: KIT QUESTION?? Steve Carlisle 1999-12-14 18:13:36 UTC Re: KIT QUESTION?? STAN MCDONALD 1999-12-14 20:45:49 UTC Re: KIT QUESTION?? Steve Carlisle 1999-12-14 20:01:37 UTC Re: KIT QUESTION??