CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2197

Posted by Ken Jenkins
on 2002-04-01 10:48:57 UTC
I was just working on a Bridgeport here at work 10 minutes ago. I didn't
realize the x-axis had more than a meter travel.

Ken J.
kjenkins@...

> Message: 25
> Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:32:53 -0000
> From: "vrsculptor" <vrsculptor@...>
> Subject: Re: US Digital linear strips
>
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Ken Jenkins <kjenkins@m...> wrote:
>> I've run into the same problems. One should never look a gift-horse
>> in the mouth, but it would be helpful if the photos
>>
>> http://206.19.206.56/dan_mauch_encoder_mount.htm
> Ken,
> Same topic, different question. The longest strip US Digital provides
> is around a meter. I've never got a good answer on how to join two
> strips to handle a Bridgeport sized X axis.

Discussion Thread

Ken Jenkins 2002-04-01 10:48:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2197