CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC say XYZ in steppermod

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2002-04-02 22:17:12 UTC
Jon,

The problem being described is a know bug when using steppermod.o with
tkemc in the new builds. You can change the .ini until you are blue in
the face and it will still come up with the axis shown as 1 2 3. You can
take the exact same .ini and make switch to using freqmod.o by make 2
changes (make freqmod.o the uncommented motion module and uncomment or
add the PERIOD perameter) and then tkemc will come up in X Y Z.

Tim
[Denver CO]

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same memembers are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Moderator: jmelson@... timg@... [Moderator]