CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Question on coolant vs lubricant when milling & the need for each

Posted by ph4152
on 2002-04-05 06:12:34 UTC
Anyone have an interest in a cooling system that allows you to put
any volume of coolent on your tool and never get a drop on
anything else but the tool and the work? Oh,it also has a built in
vice.
Any feedback would be appreciated. I am finishing the final version
this week.

I have built 8 prototypes in the last four months apparatus this
week. It is a
unique solution to the coolant problem. A side benefit is a clean
machine,
no chips anywhere. My concern is that it will be to pricey, But with
a built in vice I
hope the cost is justified. I have filed the final patent papers
Monday. Coolant
seems to be the one thing this mini mills lack. I will have a video
next week, It
has to be seen in operation to understand how it works.
Thanks
Paul

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., glee@i... wrote:

> Thank you Karl!
>

> I knew that there had to be some good reasons.
>
> -Eric

Discussion Thread

glee@i... 2002-01-16 22:50:32 UTC Question on coolant vs lubricant when milling & the need for each karl_l_townsend 2002-01-17 03:28:30 UTC Re: Question on coolant vs lubricant when milling & the need for each Jon Elson 2002-01-17 10:41:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question on coolant vs lubricant when milling & the need for each glee@i... 2002-01-18 00:37:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question on coolant vs lubricant when milling & the need for each ph4152 2002-04-05 06:12:34 UTC Re: Question on coolant vs lubricant when milling & the need for each dave_ace_me 2002-04-05 19:42:03 UTC Re: Question on coolant vs lubricant when milling & the need for each John H. 2002-04-23 09:55:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question on coolant vs lubricant when milling & the need for each