CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: morgtodd- hows your torch controller coming along.

Posted by morgtod
on 2002-04-06 12:47:48 UTC
Hi Dale
Yes I did make the mods, it seems to work correctly except the
pulse generator is runing WAY too fast (1MHZ+ ). I have not had time
to hook it to the cnc table yet or to tune the pulse generator, so I
still don't know if it will work in real life. Anyone else out there
playing with plasma height controls?

See Ya
Todd
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "aspaguy" <spaguy@l...> wrote:
> Hi Todd,
> Just wondering if you had the chance to make the modifications
Mariss
> Suggested on your plasma torch height control circuit. I have been
> sidetracked, so I haven't had the opportunity to play with it.
> Thanks, Dale

Discussion Thread

aspaguy 2002-04-03 19:26:20 UTC morgtodd- hows your torch controller coming along. morgtod 2002-04-06 12:47:48 UTC Re: morgtodd- hows your torch controller coming along. William Scalione 2002-04-06 14:16:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: morgtodd- hows your torch controller coming along.