CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: new machinest and CNC

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2002-04-08 10:24:52 UTC
Hi Dave, jay;

Is 7x10 the actual working volume, or just the max volume available when you
lose the tool holder? Lathe measurements allways seem to leave me a little
confused, as everyone seems to be refering to, "something else".....

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

jay_iski 2002-04-07 23:46:46 UTC new machinest and CNC Carol & Jerry Jankura 2002-04-08 03:56:55 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] new machinest and CNC dave_ace_me 2002-04-08 09:08:19 UTC Re: new machinest and CNC Bill Vance 2002-04-08 10:24:52 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: new machinest and CNC dave_ace_me 2002-04-08 13:42:48 UTC Re: new machinest and CNC wanliker@a... 2002-04-08 21:06:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] new machinest and CNC jay_iski 2002-04-09 00:39:40 UTC Re: new machinest and CNC