CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Interesting Gecko project

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2002-05-02 12:57:18 UTC
Thanks / Danke Nicolas.
But anyway it is still way above my head. As dump industrial engineer no
wonder
you get to know a little of everything and nothing complete.

Pond Project: OT we have the hardes drought for 8 years and the thing I
thought would be a spring is simply soapy water from the same creek. Or
better said filtered sewage water from what was many years ago a creek.
My farm worker is shoveling now for 2 weeks. I will later filter the
water with a waterlilly treatment before it gets into the pond. This way
the animals will get at least some water. (Oxtoads I haven't seen for 6
years now. hopefully we get them back.)
Good bye
Sven Peter