CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2289

Posted by Ray Henry
on 2002-05-06 06:51:25 UTC
Peter

This sounds okay. I didn't much like the idea of the phono plugs 'cause I'm
never sure that I get a good connection to the outer shell. I'd wire these
with a normally closed connection on the limit in case the wiring fails.

Ray

>    From: "Peter Homann" <peter.homann@...>
> Subject: RE: Limit Switch Connectors
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to your repliers to my question.
>
> I guessing my haste that I didn't make myself clear. I plan to solder the
> wires directly to the limit switch itself. The connector was to plug the
> wires from the switches into the controller box.
>
> My preference is to have a separate connector per limit switch. maybe some
> good quality 3.5mm mono plugs and panel mounted jacks are the answer?
>
> Cheers, and thanks again.
>
> Peter Homann
> <mailto:peter.homann@...>

Discussion Thread

Ray Henry 2002-05-06 06:51:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2289