CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: FS: Complete Cimagrafi GOLD package w/4th axis

Posted by robvree
on 2002-05-14 19:19:24 UTC
No takers on this and I really need to move on to other things so
I'm dropping the price in half to $2500.

Rob
The Art Shack

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "robvree" <robv@s...> wrote:
> I'm selling the complete Cimagrafi Artistic CAD/CAM GOLD Package
> w/4th Axis (version 6.0). I purchased this software last year in
> October but it has proven to be too much for our small shop.
>
> The retail cost for the software is $8500 and $1000 for the 4th
axis
> module. My price is $5000 for everything.
>
> Package includes:
> All manuals
> CD
> Hardware Dongle Key
> Free Overnight Shipping
>
> Please contact me if you are interested. I can send photo if you
> want.
>
> If I am breaking any rules posting this, please let me know and I
> will remove it immediately.

Discussion Thread

robvree 2002-03-26 22:06:28 UTC FS: Complete Cimagrafi GOLD package w/4th axis robvree 2002-05-14 19:19:24 UTC Re: FS: Complete Cimagrafi GOLD package w/4th axis