CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: Sinumeric

on 2000-01-05 18:25:40 UTC
The 25 pin connector is most likely RS232 serial. You should be able to
download programs from a PC with any terminal emulation program, such as the
one in Win3.1. The problem you will have is that you must know the control
codes and download procedure to make it work. The programming manual should
have this information in it.

Doug Harrison