CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport w/ Ballscrews ,Toolchanger For Sale

on 2002-05-16 08:23:13 UTC
Hi, do you have any pictures of the toolchanger assembly? I might be
interested in trying to fit it to my Kondia Powermill.

Those Contraves servo drives I bought from you last month look like they'll
work out pretty well. I got a copy of some schematics for them from an
outfit in Texas. I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to use to
interface with the PC, but it's coming along.

Cameron Murphy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Muse" <mtebob@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 9:52 AM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport w/ Ballscrews ,Toolchanger For Sale

> I have a series I Bridgeport with variable speed head, ballscrews on X and
Y, quilltrol and automatic toolchanger (30 taper spindle). No motors,
drives or controls--was a Superior Electric tape NC. Will sell the mill for
$1400, toolchanger for $400 OBO. Also have servo motors, stepper motors,
drives, 1 1/4 linear bearings and shafts, several rolls of 1" wide timing
belt, new replacement spindles for Bridgeport-type mills, lead screws, some
large dovetail slides and other misc. iron. If anyone is interested please
contact me off-list at mtebob@... All located in So
Calif. Thanks
> Regards,
> Bob Muse