CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Grounding

Posted by Bob Campbell
on 2002-05-23 07:22:14 UTC
Jay,

On my controller box, On the AC side, I ground the green wire to the case.
My white wire is not connected to a ground in the case. I ground the DC
power supply to the case. You should only have one common ground point for
all of your DC wiring.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jbolt001 [mailto:js3mc@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 10:48 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Grounding

My controller has the power supply, drives and PC in the same case.
The AC side grounds to the case. Does the DC side of the power supply
need to ground to the case as well?

Thanks,

Jay

Addresses:

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.

site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there, for OT

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Moderator: jmelson@... timg@... [Moderator]
bill,
List Mom