CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

FW: Script install rtlinux disk

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-01-08 09:47:33 UTC
Sorry to take up the list bandwidth, but if you are on the list Charly, here
is the reply to your message. I sent it to you directly, but got a bounce
notice from your ISP that there is no user by that name on the system.

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2000-01-08 09:47:33 UTC FW: Script install rtlinux disk