CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Need Recomendation: Freq. Counter

on 2002-05-26 19:50:10 UTC
Unless you want to actually count the pulses, your O'scope can be used as a
frequency counter. Read your manual to see how to read the wavelength on
the screen, at whatever frequency setting your 'scope is set to. The
reciprocal of wavelength is frequency. (i.e 1/lambda = frequency). HTH

RayHex

> From: donbrock00 <don.pat.brock@...>
>
> I have been studying stepper circuits and would now like obtain a
> frequency counter as a companion to my O'scope.

Discussion Thread

donbrock00 2002-05-25 20:31:27 UTC Need Recomendation: Freq. Counter Raymond Heckert 2002-05-26 19:50:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Need Recomendation: Freq. Counter